PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Engineering redundances - Advice required!!!
Old 1st Feb 2013, 20:58
eshlon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QF94 - you reckon you'd still be gentlemanly about things after years of dealing with a bunch of toffee's with well lined pockets at our expense, who seek to destroy our unionised workforce?

Further, have you conversed with a QF manager? I suppose you like conversing with brick walls; receiving responses that are so pathetic, it makes you cringe that they are using oxygen that can be better used by someone else. (I exclude 4 syd managers from this statement - GJ, CT, TD and GH). I can only suppose its worse at the upper levels of management.

To all - the current exec management need to get the arse, its a given. But they won't get the arse because they are slowly achieving at least one, of their many possible objectives set by Leigh Clifford, which is in my opinion - de-unionise the workforce. God knows what objective they are working towards by giving our work away to the Emirates Group (Emirates Airlines etc). I can only guess that our maintenance will soon be done off shore by them, or by some other bullsh*t JetConnect type outfit belonging to either us or them.

Last edited by eshlon; 1st Feb 2013 at 21:02.