PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated 737NG Low hour first officers
Old 1st Feb 2013, 18:48
magicmick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I spoke to Carl earlier this week regarding the opportunity, like many I was suspicious that it was too good to be true, I must have read the job notification a dozen times then got my wife to re-read to find the catch. As mentioned in an earlier post this is more an indication as to how bad the situation has got recently that we regard such an opportunity with suspicion. When I spoke to Carl he told me pretty much everything that he has written in his earlier post, while I don't know him personally he seemed to be an articulate, personable and genuine bloke who I enjoyed talking to.

As far as who the operator is, the opportunity to be rated on a modern swept wing jet free of charge to the cadet with the chance to work in the UK and Canada is too good to be missed. Obviously at some stage during the selection process it will become clear who the operator is and if you are lucky enough to get that far and don't want to work for them then just withdraw your application and let someone else in.

If after all this you're still suspicious and don't think that it's for you then don't apply.

Uchy, I emailed my CV direct to Carl and have not received a reply either, I suspect if they acknowledged every application that they received they would still be sending out acknowledgement when the cadets start their rating courses.

Last edited by magicmick; 1st Feb 2013 at 18:50.