PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 Jobs
Thread: 737 Jobs
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2003, 22:32
Sheep Guts
Props are for boats!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your advice is warranted, but Id say Cambodia would be no different than PNG, or other similair Struggling Nations with regards to security etc. I myself work in a country that has the highest murder rate in the world, that out ranks countries like South Africa and the U.S.. I wont disclose where I am but, one clue, It is a Major if not the most popular U.S. getaway destination during Winter. Sounds impossible but its true.

Generally I would agree when working in these countries as 772 has said, dont over invest, make sure you use offshore banking or ensure you can transfer your foreign currency out at a drop of hat. With the way the world is going at the moment. Banks and alike are starting to look shaky in alot of these nations. Especially with impending war, take care with your money people.
Argentina for example is in Dire Straits and you cant get your Money from the Banks. Even large Banks in Beunous Airies like HSBC have closed causing mass revolt by the locals.

Despite all that, Id luv to atleast send a resume. Is there a website guys I can use?

Regards
Sheep

Last edited by Sheep Guts; 6th Feb 2003 at 22:43.