PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus 320 type rating & 500 hours of Line training Rate of success??
Old 31st Jan 2013, 12:55
cgwhitemonk11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes i did get a steal as i had several friends there at the time, then your P2f buddies came along and they realized they could charge whatever they liked and i suitably left. Yes I did log the hours as relative experience and no i wont be using them to apply for my ATPL, but they have helped me get jobs because unlike you, I do my research.

This will be my last response to you in this or any thread but let me be clear on something, I am trying to give people advice based on my own experience, they can take it or leave it and i hope it helps some.

You on the other hand are a 44 year old FO with RYR who i am fairly confident has never had any other flying job, little to no GA experience and a terrible attitude towards your chosen profession, what possible advice can you give anyone?

Hence why you got blasted in your own 'feeling sorry for myself thread', and suitably called a 'bell-end'.

That is all.