PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No more Defence cuts......
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2013, 11:56
Bastardeux

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An article in the times has basically rubbished the whole story and even stated that ministers are "quite keen to deploy to Mali"...here's an idea for the ministers, how about they f@&k off with this ludicrous notion that the military are capable of doing anything they want while also telling us all that they no longer want to fund us. And the shadow defence minister quoted can shut his stupid, fat tw@t mouth too, if labour had been just a smidging more generous in the brown years, things might not be such a clustersf!&k now!!! I'm sick of hearing about further cuts, it's all I've known my entire career, and I'm sick of politicians acting like everything is fine and dandy...but most of all, I'm sick of the politicians thinking we have anything left to cut! FFS, the fact that the navy's budget for food per man, while it's sailors are on ops is lower than the budget allocated to prisoners for food exemplifies a political class that simply doesn't give 2 sh!ts and it's an absolute disgrace!!!

Rant over.