PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 31st Jan 2013, 06:51
maxalphaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all those, who have not yet heard replies.

Just a heads up that the possible reason may be that the current head of recruitment has resigned, quit or suitable alternative!

Therefore the position is being temporarily filled, and it is a very small department considering the rate of expansion. 2/3 people managing 1800 staff.

The company is running at the bare minimum of pilots IMHO. So there is and still will be a requirement for pilots now and in the future.

Just yesterday I was having an informal chat with a colleague who confirmed that 6 more 737NG's are coming asap and the remainder of the order to take the fleet to 50 will be honoured by the end of the year. Currently the fleet stands at 26/28 not sure of specifics.

Also I am pretty sure there is going to be a review of the recruitment procedure and the use of CTC, as again IMHO they have not delivered the best results.

All I would say to those who have applied is, keep updating your details, for those that are rated, keep current. Those Non Rated, dont lose hope the company will continue to recruit Non TR, as they have been very pleased with the standard of those new to type, hired from Aer Arran, flybe and Air Southwest.

I am not in a management position or based in FZ head office, Im just a humble servant who "monitors the situation" from the inside.

MAB

Last edited by maxalphaboy; 31st Jan 2013 at 06:54.