PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL groundschool help!
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2013, 21:21
GabitzU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPL Ground Exams UK

Hi all, this is my 1st post, after being an avid reader of this great Forum for nearly 2 years.

Following some very good advices here, I decided to clear all 7 PPL Ground Exams before the PPL Course. As such, I have attended Coventry Ground School in Solihull and cleared the exams in 4 days. I am warmly recommending the school, Richard is doing a great teaching job too and is able to explain all the subjects in great detail.
Personally, I used Pooley’s APMs for self study and PPL Confuser and *************** website for exam practice prior examinations and also have attended 8 hrs of tuition in total.

Another good point for the school: I have seen students already enrolled in ATPL ground studies paying visits there to clarify various subjects.

For the FRTOL, I have attended PlaneSpeak (Wolverhampton Airport), 1 day affair, all very smooth and professional, would warmly recommend them too.

I will be heading soon to US (AAA - San Diego) for the EASA PPL Course, hoping to complete in 4 weeks or less, weather permitting.

Any further info please PM me.