PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Auckland stays near top of unaffordable list - Check out Hong Kong
Old 29th Jan 2013, 07:14
Threethirty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Liam, you've totally misunderstood me, I don't advocate printing money at all, quite the opposite! I was simply highlighting the fact that we live in a world where banks, who caused the crisis, are given free money on a plate whilst the current middle class and future generations have to take it up the rear. Austerity only applies to every person and industry other than finance, that was my point. I abhore money printing and you have made my point for me, by continually bailing out the banks by printing money, the US dollar will eventually collapse.
In addition you mentioned that I was confused about the various forms of supplying money, there is no difference between QE and the Fed giving banks secret bailouts, it's all money printing.
Cxorcist, zerohedge is a well respected blog not some nutter fringe element. You call it anti-business, the only anti-business faction is your current brought and paid for Government and a Federal Reserve that props up "too big to fail" parasitical banks at the expense of every man woman and child in what was once a great Republic. I would speculate that it's not good business sense to hand over upwards of 29 trillion dollars to a corrupt, greedy and brazen element of your economy and if that's not enough; let them dictate to you through threats and bribery what future policy will be! I would say that adequately describes the insestous relationship you know have in the US between those that make the decisions and those that are too well connected to fail, China anyone?

Worth watching below,

Olafur Ragnar Grimsson Iceland president 'Let banks go bankrupt' - YouTube

Daniel Hannan | Occupy Wall Street Debate | Oxford Union - YouTube

Last edited by Threethirty; 29th Jan 2013 at 09:05.