PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hero Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2013, 17:12
Shining

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow bullying hero school

It's defamation not derogation and keep your temper down. Threats to court is childish when you have no leg to stand on. This forum is for people to discuss schools and training. Many people know of the way you operate. People, if the offer looks too good to be true then as someone told me who went there it is exactly that. School maybe full with foreign students but they have 2 planes only. One is a show plane c172 never used by students and one is c150 which they use. No simulator, no multis nothing else. But here they are offering atpl which nobody has yet gained there. He offers an unfrozen atpl which any person with a brain will know is impossible for the price he quotes 48,000 euros. he fails to mention The students are not allowed to talk to anybody without consent and forced to say good off the school that is why captain dimos is so sure they will back him up referring us to his current students but not past on his website. Otherwise as many others they will loose the offer they thought was so good. And in a country they hardly know would you choose to be in that situation? After a while you will see that you do pay for your ticket that is supposed to be included, housing and all other extra fees. You end up paying hundred of euros for each flight hour. If you leave by choice or not you do not get a refund back. So telling people on your website to contact your students captain dimos why don't you give us links to the past students who left not happy and let us decide for ourselves if this is a fraud school as we think? Maybe you should change you proud attitude. It's not professional. But then I hear there is a lot of very unprofessional acts in your school! care to tell us off the numerous instructors and students who left without completion? Portos believe me this school is more toxic than ventum air. Here they bribe students with great offers they know they cannot really give then too late students realise months and years later they leave with no money, licence or even hours. I spoke to a couple students who studied here. I was shocked and registered to warn everybody. Be very careful before parting with your hard earned money to a the owner who can sell water to a duck! Ask for past students and instructors or contact me and I will refer you to a few.