PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe axing jobs
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2013, 15:24
FAStoat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never trusted the little weasel, ever since he met me smiling at the steps,when I had just brought in one of the first Jets of our Company into to operate a service out of Leeds.JF was in charge of sales there,and welcomed me with open arms,to bring a faster service to Scotland and N Ireland.However we never got the seats filled,and a plot was uncovered where the Flights were assumed full by the Computer,when there were still plenty of seats,which had been effected by an Employee-apparently the one in charge!!.Our Competitor was Jersey European,which was a brother Airline as we trained their Pilots and I had always assumed a very friendly business cooperation.They did not operate a Jet then,but Jack Walker had a spy/saboteur in our ranks,who allowed the JEA F27s to pick up pax otherwise destined for our shiny new Jets.This said employee resigned before he should have been sacked,and surprise surprise went quickly to work for JEA in a more exulted position.JEA duly got their own Jets and our Excellent work environment Airline was first half sold shares to the Dutch,then taken over by them,and gone!!!!JEA became Flybe and said ratbag became its master.Say no more