PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 27th Jan 2013, 02:29
mapsyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here we go again!

Hi everyone. Well, a year has almost past and just received a call from Virgin to confirm that they would like to invite me to their next AD in Melbourne...no date has been set yet but the gentleman mentioned in a few weeks time.
Very exciting to be once again re-considered and wanting to give it another shot.
Questions to you all are:
1/ has the layout of the AD changed at all? last year was basically a meet and greet and a presentation, a wage was also mentioned, and lastly a lot of standing around awaiting your interview which lasted 10 minutes or so.

2/ when they mention that the wage id $XYZ is that take home or gross and if the latter how would you know what you will live on week to week?

3/ should one mingle a lot at these ADs or remain in small groups? last year I met some amazing people and we mostly stayed together chatting and so forth...could that have been a downfall?

4/ if one is carrying a tad small amount of weight will that be a deal breaker in the medical section (assuming I get that far)?

Thanks guys, look forward to some of your replies as always found them to be very valuable and so reassuring.
Cheers and thank you for your time.