PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2013, 03:13
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So where did Mr McCormick obtain his law degree, and where was he admitted to practice?
Creamy, we are talking about CASA Executives here mate, so it probably came out of a box of Wheetbix. Most likely they all have the following on their CV's;
- PHD in Spin doctoring
- Diploma of Pony Poo
- Experience in malfeasance, smoke and mirrors, snakes and ladders and pineappling.
- Definitely no degree in people, business or project management
- Experience in self gratification, ego and greed
- Small genitalia

Now, for a perfect example, take Beaker from the ATSB. His CV consists of (my bolding);

Mr Dolan has worked as a Commonwealth public servant for 30 years. Prior to the ATSB, he was Chief Executive Officer of Comcare, with responsibility for the occupational health and safety and workers' compensation of Commonwealth employees.
From 2001-2005 he was Executive Director, Aviation and Airports at the Department of Transport and Regional Services, with responsibility for airport sales and regulation, aviation security, aviation safety policy and international aviation negotiations.
Previously, Mr Dolan had undertaken various corporate management roles in the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, including Chief Finance Officer and Head of Corporate Management. He started his public service career in 1980 with AusAid, managing aid projects in developing countries.

A career bureaucrat with what experience in aviation accident investigations and what experience in safety systems???? Exactly. I rest my case.

Notice to Senators - Once and for all, please get rid of these clowns. They are a drain on taxpayer funds, a drain on precious oxygen, and a skidmark on the name of Australian aviation.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 26th Jan 2013 at 03:16.