PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern - BACX J41's Deal's off?
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2003, 20:17
toontartcart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BACX are screwing up all the NCL/LBA crews lifes - nothing new there then! Those staff that just want to leave, me included, cannot have redundancy from BACX and we do not even know what position we stand in now. Numerous meetings later and the management are still unable to answer any questions! Not even the CC union can get an answer.

Eastern Airways are apparantly not happy at a tupe transfer of staff, and who can blame them? Why would they want double the amount of crew on BACX wages, which I'm guessing Eastern cannot afford to pay. It seems BA are now getting desparate and playing right into Easterns hands.

All that the BACX crew at NCL and LBA want is to know what position they will be in at the end of March! Will we have jobs or will it end up as redundancy? Once again the BACX inept management are screwing with our lives. They do not seem to realise that we are dedicated, hard working staff who DESERVE better!

All I have to say is that some cracking staff will be an asset to another 'zesty' airline!?