PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Great safety tool or "Big Brother"?
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2013, 05:36
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As HD says, we can blame this on the "bad apples" - because we would never count ourselves as being in that group! Funny how many people that were not inherently bad apples went out and killed themselves, their crew and all souls on board. Even if we accept the "bad-apples" dichtomy, surely HD and people feeling the same way must admit that this could be a tool to turn some borderline bad apples into good apples??
that this could be a tool
Could be.... heard that before.

Lets have CRM and all will be well.
Lets have more courses and all will be well.
Lets have more authorities/regulations and all will be well.
Lets have SMS and all will be good.
Now lets have FDM and we will be healed....
Until the next pig is raced through the village (does this expression exist in english?)

Do you shower, empty cruise? I do, knowing that I could slip, fall and thus hurt or kill myself. I do that in a bath tub.

Shouldnīt I be sitting in that tub to 'mitigate the risk' ?

At least I should have my wife monitor me on how often I nearly slipped standing in the tub using the shower head.

Learn to shower properly and and donīt use the same water temperature on everyone. (analogy: learn to fuc.king fly right) And accept the imperfection of humans. We will NEVER achieve a zero rate of accidents.

All Iīm saying... (and I wonīt discuss it further, cause Iīm sure the bloody thing will be invented. Needlees to say that no one has any economical interest, it will be done solely for safety reasons and nothing else. BTW, the earth is flat and a disc)

None withstanding that my statement sounds different, I surely am a beliver in constant learning and using others mistake to make ones perfomance better.