PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2013, 11:42
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A game called The Weakest Link

Halfdutch halfbiscuit, GH was never a contender for the next DAS my brother. Team Albo realised their mistake soon after appointing Skull, when he started letting the emotions out of the bag, namely temper temper.
They decided to line up a potential replacement who had a silver tongue and knew the bureaucratic game and how to play it - The Doctor. Not even the other grey nomad Tezza was going to jag the top DAS role, not a permanent basis anyway.
GH would run rings (pardon the pun) around the other 3 Methusalah's however he has never flown the big tin, so it was never going to happen.
The era of Cathay boys will come to an end, all bad things do. Then it will be a new DAS and depending on which airline he flew for will pretty much determine who the new Execs will be. The same thing happened under Byron.

GH is the scapegoat for Norfolk, nothing more nothing less. Throw in some Barrier and Hardys action on top of that and you have what appears to be a 'robust and active' senior management group, during the Senate inquiry of course! It's all a game of tic tac toe, snake and ladders and smoke and mirrors. It's amazing how 'proactive' Fort Fumble seem to be every time the spotlight is shined upon them? Question is do the Senators have the power to do what needs to be done? Don't be fooled, they know the score, they see what the truth is and they are angling to make a kill, I just don't know yet whether they really have the power. Time will tell.