PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dumb arses and guns...
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2013, 01:39
sevenstrokeroll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sure glad I don't have to bow to a Queen or a King...I'm sure glad I live in a place where I can be trusted with a gun, and to pay my taxes on time (with representation in congress).

The NRA actually has provided enough ''gun lessons'' to make sure that young people entering the army already know how to shoot well. In fact that was part of the charter of the NRA.

GUN CONTROL legislation will not bring back those kids. AS soon as people understand that, things will settle down a bit.

gun control legislation won't prevent another lunatic from killing dozens.

And if every gun on the planet was destroyed, a lunatic could still find a way to kill innocents.

Lock up the nuts, but it is a right to own a gun. IF someone wants to try to repeal the 2nd amendment...that is their right.

I think more people could be saved by repealing the 21st amendment.

And yes, our constitution didn't do away with slavery from day one. But it held within it the mechanism which was used with the 13th amendment which did away with slavery.

I sure see alot of crap on this forum from people from different countries...well that's fine.

How about doing away with KILTS?

How about doing away with Warm Beer?

How about doing away with rotten smiles?

sheesh.

Oh and how about it England, we have a ship in our navy named after Winston Churchil...with a Royal navy officer as part of her crew. When are you going to do something nice for us in return...HMS Marlbourgh has been decomissioned for some time now.