PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hubair anyone??
Thread: Hubair anyone??
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2003, 11:32
loz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello guys,

salut loulou, decidement , on se croise souvent ces temps ci .

Well, my opinion is quiet similar to Loulou's one .
The point is that they mainly operate from EBSH ( saint hubert, wich is situated in the Belgian Ardennes). They only have a grass rwy outthere.
Now,well, I don't know if it is really a disadvantage, you 'll probably learn more positive things on an unpaved rwy than on anything else .
Other than that,they have C150's + C172's+ a PA44.
I've never flown on their airplanes but they look in good condition ( as far as I know, maintenance is done at Charleroi ) .
Their ground courses facilities are; well; quiet limited compared to other multimillions "pilot factory" schools ...
But the atmosphere is quiet good, the staff ( instructors+others) look nice too .
I also had a chat with several students and except the fact that the weather at the time of my visit was not good ( no airplanes in the air, very windy day) , they were quiet happy about their choice .
so anyway, I think that it is a good school, with a nice manager, Mr Broquart who is very helpful and devoted to his students .
But note that I have a small experience of the school, as I only did my licence renewal on their brand new fully equipped FNPT2 .
so this is only the impression that I had , i'm sure you will probalby have other stories .

Good day,

loz (ils sont cools les nouveaux smilies, surtout celui la !je me demande bien ce qu'il sest ramasse sur la tronche lui)