PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dumb arses and guns...
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 15:19
Airborne Aircrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PTT:

I'm well aware of the basics of statistics having been married to a statistician for several years in the past. I'm also aware that polling prior to Presidential elections selects a sample size in the 1000-1500 region and is often quite wrong so I'll continue to reject the study's findings if that's ok.

My observation is otherwise
Then, Sir, your powers of observation are lacking. The 2nd Amendment is alive and well and living in the USA and there is not much Barry and his cohorts are going to do about it.

I fail to see the relevance of this point. What exactly are you trying to say and what bearing does it have to do with the discussion itself?
Mighty Gem's post is a perfect example of why I say what I did. He demonstrates not only an ignorance of the 2nd Amendment but also a limited level of reading comprehension. He then, on the basis of such inadequate understanding recommends it's repeal. He further demonstrates his limited grasp of the language by stating that, (I paraphrase), arms = guns so control the ammunition when various dictionaries concede that arms = both weapons and ammunition.

One can only hope that he was being facetious when he posted.