PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter - v - crane LONDON
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 13:19
Old Age Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My friend I don't want to get into a personal bun fight but seriously these are shocking events, if you don't come to that on your own having read the interim report I'm not going to convince you.
This is my point. I think that we are all able to make our own minds up with regards to what's right and what's wrong. Why do you need to convince anyone of anything?

To suggest pilots shouldn't be free to talk about events they themselves find crazy then that is just wrong.
Who's suggesting that? I think maybe what's being suggested is that you find a room and a mate to do it with rather than stand up and blast it to the world and stir up a hornet's nest in the process; what a f*kking mess indeed.

Personally I believe that anyone who is a working professional or is an advocate of helicopters and our industry should realise that there is a limit to what one should post publicly. If not to limit what tripe is reported in the press, then at least to maintain one's humility!

Either way the operation stinks, if you want to defend this amateur hour carry on.
To be fair, I understood everything you were trying to say right up until this point.

Why'd you have to go say that??