PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Falklands War Brewing
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 08:02
Captivep

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Google Translate's version of that last story:

l Defense Minister Arturo Puricelli, did not rule out sabotage tonight in the sinking of the Holy Trinity in Puerto Belgrano Naval Base, announced that the Navy requested a summary and instruct that could be sanctions.

The official said it opened a "valve" and that this was "a wreck in a matter of hours at a time when our President was fulfilling a successful trip abroad", so it did not rule out sabotage in that fact.

"It seems very strange that a vessel is disabled and a minimum guard can sink within hours," the official told the Public TV.

He added: "I asked the Navy chief to instruct a summary because there is a rare hand or to look for a coherent and logical because a ship is sinking 70 and parked in the harbor" Belgrano Naval Base.

Exemplified that "Sarmiento Corvette has over one hundred years, is in Puerto Madero and does not sink. Would not rule anything because some people use the armed forces to criticize our government."

"The Government has no responsibility and if there is the Ministry of Defense and the Navy men who were monitoring the ship, that they should have provided the means to not matter what happened."

He emphasized that "there can be a sinking ship in 70 hours, is a ship that was to be scrapped, but it certainly did not warrant ancient shipwreck would think that the mere fact of being moored in the harbor."

"What I had and have to explain our armed guard is that there was a minimum to alert to any circumstances and that's what was not met," said the minister.

He noted that "individual responsibility is the group of Puerto Belgrano stockpile that was responsible for monitoring the ship, without prejudice to the responsibility of higher authorities" and that "the minimum duty should have warned that a vessel of forty sink, is a modern vessel. " And said: "After the preliminary investigation that I look quite quickly and when you see the responsibility will undoubtedly sanctions