PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 21:28
flybar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zag23
Seems strange that both of you who are defending Jet2 (" Yorkshires Airline ") are from............Yorkshire. Someone in authority at Jet2 could have done something but they decided not to. Yes, rules are there but TCX have rules on overweight baggage but they were swerved at TFS. Was going to use jet2 to Alicante later in the year but they will not be getting any more of my business.If you had read my post properly you would know that I did not deal with jet2 on this matter. As for flybar..........
If you don't want anybody to comment on your posts then don't post!! This is a forum! I didn't defend Jet2, I made no comment about their response to the situation. All Low Cost Carriers have similar conditions.
I pointed out that Travel Insurance would have covered this situation.
It is possible to obtain Travel Insurance if you are a senior citizen, you just have to search a bit deeper to find it. I manage to insure my 90+ Father in law when he travels with us on holiday.
I am happy to state where I live, yes I live 20 minutes from Jet2's headquarters, but I don't work for them and I don't sell insurance!