PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dumb arses and guns...
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 19:46
Ronald Reagan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The trouble with a licence is that it allows the government to know who has what weapons and would make any future bans much easier to enforce.

Based on the typical European/UK anti gun view ''I don't see the need'' for people to drink alcohol either, so due to the negative actions of a few maybe all those who enjoy the odd glass of drink should lose out. It would make no difference to me at all as I don't drink. When I think of all the violence caused by alcohol, drink driving, deaths resulting from that and from the violence aswell as the self inflicted damage it can cause maybe a total ban would be in order. Something like 5 years inside for possessing alcohol and 15 years for producing or selling it! Remember its for the greater good and WILL save lives! Think of how much safer it will be!
(I could never really support such a thing but following the lack of logic on gun control we could role out the same for alcohol, the good majority must suffer and lose out due to the negative actions of very few)