PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 17:57
righthandrule

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems strange that both of you who are defending Jet2 (" Yorkshires Airline ") are from............Yorkshire.
Locality has NOTHING to do with this. I am defending Jet2 because it is what every other operator would have done, and like I said, this is what travel insurance is for. End of.

How can righthandrule's post be "excellent" when its not accurate? Before jumping in with your jetpooh cheerleading bit, perhaps read everything properly.
Don't know why I even bothered to post on here, if all I'm going to get is a sarcastic response to what I believed was a balanced and fair post by myself. "Jetpooh cheerleading bit" made me laugh. Like I said, if this is the kind of abuse the Jet2 staff were getting, no wonder they were not "helpful."

Perhaps you should stop insulting anyone that responds to your post, people are entitled to their opinion just as much as you are yours.

Moving on. Back to something actually related to this thread.

There are 3 aircraft in their fleet with the same name:

CELA/LSAE named 'Jet2 Newcastle'
GLSAE now has Jet2Holidays livery. It would be nice to see some of the new aircraft named after other destinations. Personally, I think there should be more of the billboard type liveries (such as GCELU etc)