PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For Airbus drivers check question
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 09:01
reubenjosephdsouza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Well I I'd carry out exactly what's outhers have spoken about fly the plane first select green dot speed , alex for radar vectors to get out off the terminal area then a direct to the nearest enroute vor or database waypoint and then reconstructed the flt pln again and flew the route , that was not a problem at all , my idea of posting this was to know in generic how does one react to this kinda events in check and also to learn from others experience of how they would have done things technically and from airmanship pint of view, an yes this has happened to me on my per command assessment check for real ,

The reason I asked this was because I wanted to know do other airlines also have certain check pilots carry out stuff like that , also if any training captain are reading this I would like you guys to give me certain events or scenarios or what u guys would do or expect the to be captain to do when u guys carry out such checks . Also what is ur idea on or on what basic would u certify a sr.fo fit or unfit for command on his pre command evaluation ceck.

I'm open to ideas and briefings so Pleaselet me knw , I'll be heading for another evaluation check for my command soon. I've got 3 more eval checks before I head for my captain training,....so yup a bit excited,nervous , worried and that funny butterfly feeing I my stomach...hope. Guys understand ...thanks fr all the inputs guys

Last edited by reubenjosephdsouza; 22nd Jan 2013 at 09:05.