PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United Express ERJ 135 -- runway excursion at EWR?
Old 21st Jan 2013, 19:24
DownIn3Green
Person Of Interest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

Hmmm...BlindSq....I agree with Seven Stroke...So What?...The guy blew some tires...Went slightly off the runway onto a taxiway...NO RUNWAY INCURSION has been reported...

I can add another reason:....one night coming into a rather "short" 7,000 foot runway in the SE USA ("Short" to the F/O who was PF and just out of PFT) in the good old 727, this rockrt sicentist F/O must have gotten all nutted up cause it wasn't a 10,000' + runway at Mia had his feet on the brakes at touchdown...(no indication for this in the cockpit)...

BIG INDICATION on touchdown...Anti-skid didn't have a chance...2 main gear tires blown in the first 100 feet....Big Deal? Not at all...

If you had any experience in the cockpit in Transport Cat Aircraft, you would recognize your post as sh!t stirring...

Runway Incursion my a$$...Get some experience or grow up...either way...your post and the title of it is rubbish...

(I may have gone a little lighter in my tone if you had the balls to post your vast amount of experience on your profile)