PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dreaming of flying a jet (specially to you older guys!)
Old 21st Jan 2013, 12:35
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why such a personal attack "maxdrypower"?

Have you not been fulfilled this week-end or this month maybe? Name calling that you start with is showing who is the immature of us!

It's not about the gold star, I could not care less! It is about attitude, processional attitude at work is what counts, either you like it or not, either it brings you misery or joy! Because some here question my attitude and capability of doing the job!

And it was good, short sectors, very short cruise time, so less time to get sleepy!

You assume that I do not appear to have intellect, because I am saying that there is more to life than flying? Or is there any other part you are referring to?

Or are you being touchy about have being a copper, well at least you was smart enough to get out, and with my copper I will have my day in court, the sad thing is that such smucks will never need to account for anything, of course as they are civil servants, so who cares?

When is it ok for police to lie to cover up for each other? Now my case happen in 2012, has not change much since Hillsborough in 1989!

I must have some intellect "maxdrypower", at least I managed to get myself one of those jet jobs!

And by the way, did I feel and sense the envy, when the police bagged my watch, and they asked the value for their paper work, and I told them it cost £7000 new!

Last edited by truckflyer; 21st Jan 2013 at 12:56.