PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chess Game
Thread: CASA Chess Game
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2013, 11:15
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
The Axe man cometh...

Dangly. I sent MH a CASA postcard, you may know the ones that come with the posters and all the other taxpayer funded "stuff" that mostly goes in the bin. This one was..picture of a weary Fred "Are you tired and stresed at work"?
I suggested that "the GA industry was sick and tired of nitwits like you and Cremerius who fail to do proper investigations...you should be promoted to a new office ...the dole office!"
This minor opinion piece is seen by OR as "obscene, offensive,and derogatory ! (Needs dictionary, I think)
Jesus,,from past experience of statements from CASA persons, I''ll give you derogatory, defamatory and bleeding lies as well..but that's CASA for ya.

Some readers might be able to use this one, as threatened... Crim code sec 471.12.."Using a postal service to menace, harrass or cause offence"
2 years in the slammer ! EXACTLY like OR did.
Obviously doesnt see the irony. Claim a threat.. and then make a big one !

I'm sure that the AFP, that would not deal with 3 perjuring SAWIs, (with a nudge from CASA), will go ballistic over an opinion card!

And the issue of a crap investigation causing hurt and expense to the victim..does CASA deal with that?. No way.
NO accountability and NO liability..its the CASA code of (mis)conduct.

Re Lady Wilga and the 3 SAWIs. Been beavering away over the years, for many lines of enquiry, as well as NON FOI, recently got 10 pages out of 129 and 1/2 blacked out..what a sick joke. FOI my ar$e !
Must be something there CASA doesnt want us to see.
Fear not, entering the home straight for the end game.