PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dreaming of flying a jet (specially to you older guys!)
Old 21st Jan 2013, 07:01
magicmick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow TF that’s quite an extreme view you have of the coppers there, your business I suppose.

I assume that you’re intelligent enough to realise that there are thousands of coppers across the country and having a bad experience with a few doesn’t mean that they’re all like that.

Any time you get a large group of people together there’s bound to be a few bad eggs, it was certainly the case in the military we had a few proper nasty pieces of work, even the piloting profession (I do still consider it a profession) isn’t immune. In the Freight Dogs section there’s a thread dedicated to a commercial pilot currently facing paedo charges and last year the media was full of a BA long haul Captain who was banged up for life for battering his estranged missus to death and trying to bury her corpse in a park in London. Going by your logic it’s OK to assume that you’re a wife murdering paedo or perhaps as an ex HGV driver you’d rather be compared to Peter Sutcliffe.