PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2013, 18:18
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not being funny,but....coming from someone who know's the airline inside out after working there for many years, and meeting pilots everyday,some of you...you really need to get out of your high horse very fast!So much hostility towards your fellow candidates,you haven't signed your contracts yet and talk with such levels of arrogance that I can see what type of F/O's you'll become,the ones that will be eaten alive once on-line by the training Captains,they will smell the cockiness out of you and let me remind you that,after the industrial dispute in 2010,the company are spending a lot of resources to "ease" tensions,and improve camaraderie,and they take CRM very very seriously and you will be judged all the time on your attitude,please,have some class and start now....Aviation is a small world and people eventually will figure out who you are by your comments here.
The nicest pilot I ever met, happen to be an ex-fighter pilot(F-18's and F4's)also was on the Space programme,he was incredibly humble...then you get guys who haven't even touched a plane yet,talking to others like they have flown Concorde's...beyond unbelievable!
Is just some advice,take it as it is!