PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC 50th birthday, looking for 50 cracking good stories
Old 19th Jan 2013, 22:07
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Forgive the civvie and antipodean intrusion, but it is a tale of the universal barfing procedure.

Two of us mustering for a colorful ex American 'gentleman', and cattle station owner - Charles English Henderson Jn. the III.(Retired ex US Navy the first carrier night fighters)

My offsider has been tasked to carry a station visitor as a favor for 'Charlie'. After a while I hear this exclamation. "Well will yer come and look at this, I've seen everything now".

I tooled over and peered at his pax from close quarters who appeared to be sitting, fat, dumb and happy. "Oh yeah," I says "looks pretty normal."

Well, turns out the pax had done the usual rainbow colour change techniques, every colour except red, which is bad signage, then looks at my mate with a woeful look.

Mate says with strong finger gesticulation, "You spew - you clean."

In his pitiful state he removed his pork pie hat, chundered into it, then not knowing what to do firmly replaced it on his head.

I couldn't see it but by the time I had gotten around there, he had a small liquid trickle curling down his temple. Sat like that until refuel two hours later.