PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emir Airlines
Thread: Emir Airlines
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2013, 06:19
Feel in Sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For God's sake, Mutt. I am not blaming anyone, my point is to make a choice which is given to everyone and not curse and offend others. If you faced some difficulties in the begging it is potentially accessible bc the airline is just trying to put a solid ground and trying its best. Shall we curse and back-word everyone who did not implement our dreams? I had been working for several airlines and some of them failed due to several reasons but what should I do, curse my managers and would I feel happy and recovered? I don't feel sorry for my destiny. I just go straight with faith and grateful feeling for everyone who have become even a small fragment in my life. I had learned good and bad things from each but kept both inside. May be we have different points of view but whoever has difficulties needs help but if we can not help them let us not hate them.

You are right, guys..everyone has a choice and I has made it. I wish you all the best in your career and life. God bless you all. Thanks for all advices given and shared so far.