PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dreaming of flying a jet (specially to you older guys!)
Old 18th Jan 2013, 12:52
Luke SkyToddler

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Man up ya loser. If you didnt have a post history i'd nominate you for troll of the year because your post just reeks of BS, anyone who claims to be bored sh!tless on their first day of line training in the jet is either a total ADHD case, brain dead or a liar.

20 years and 9000 hours later for me and yes of course there are good days and bad days but it's still one of the most satisfying jobs in the world when a plan comes together.

There are a lot of smart young people out there with their eyes wide open doing some really crap long hours low pay jobs right now, trying to save enough money to be in your shoes. I can only suggest you quit right now, let someone more deserving have your seat, and take your crybaby ass back to your *cough BS cough* other job that pays 1500 quid for a few hours' work, and thank your lucky stars that you have such a great fallback option. What did you expect to gain by starting this thread, sympathy?