PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2013, 00:15
JSFfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really? Any experienced Hornet driver worth a damn learnt very early on what a Pig could and could not do. We knew it could shoot its wad and run away very fast, and we knew we could bingo it very quickly if we could get it turning...

Conversely, the Pig guys knew that if we were in the area, they were likely to die....that's all they needed to know.

I'm generally pro-F-35, but that's because I have looked inside the paper bag and I like what I see...despite the seemingly endless programmatic woes!

But JSF fan, your childish and unsophisticated endorsements based on what you've read in the press or heard on other forums are doing the cause no good whatsoever...
so in effect you agree that the pilots of the hornet knew next to nothing about the EW we got from israel for the f111, wouldn't have a clue about the true capabilities of many of it's systems and visa versa, as it's not on their need to know list. They are based on subjectively observing its flight parameters, joint mission briefs and 19th hole bar talk.

You are also up the wrong tree if you think our hornet guys know about what's under the skin of the the super hornet.

I actually take the f-35/f-22 pilot interviews on SLD quite seriously, you don't have to share my interest in what they say.