PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWQUAY
Thread: NEWQUAY
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2013, 19:27
GROUNDHOG

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Flights sold by OSKA Travel ( ATOL 10519) registered 06/11, licensed for 3500 pax Jan to Mar 2013. No previous carrying. So far so good, hey we all started somewhere..... I would love to see this work.... but....
They are offering 7 night tours at knock down prices using 4/5 star hotels.... confirm which hotels when you arrive, pay for food inflite, entry fees, meals other than buffet breakfast all extra. Not one for the discerning then.

Four rotations out of NQY, how that works economically with empty sectors defies me, unless you are coming back to NQY by bus or have incoming traffic and AYT/NQY ,,,, nah.

First flights same week as Easter, most folk are entertaining the emmets so that is 50% of the locals out of it. Taking out those that think Turkey is what you breed for Christmas it doesn't leave a huge audience. I hope none of my council tax has gone into incentives for this.

I remember well a poster on Pprune offering to eat his hat if an airline I started got off the ground, never took him up on it and would never say it myself but I do have a particularly tasty looking trilby in the wardrobe.....