PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 5
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2013, 19:11
SWBKCB

Received 98 Likes on 67 Posts
Blimey, what a chippy bunch! Merely pointing out that spinning isn't lying - of course I expect press releases to only include good news.

I'd probably also mention that if they were planning to lunch an extra flight as soon as April, this might be have been a good opportunity to mention it but I'd probably get my head bitten off for that as well.

Getting back to the "news" - another Regional Development fund bid going in (Yes, NA1 - Peels hand back in the tax payers pocket - just thought I'd save you the effort....).

Durham Tees Valley Airport to launch new growth fund bid (From The Northern Echo)

This is an interesting quote - wasn't the planning permission for the South Side restricted to aviation related businesses, or has that been changed?

Whilst there are a wide range of possibilities for attracting businesses related to aviation support activities, we expect that a likely key element in the development would be logistics services, given the proximity to the A66, leading to the A1 and the national motorway network