PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A380 cockpit visit
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2013, 17:25
Landflap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jobinvk, see what you have done ! Sittingidly back to his former self, self imploding and expressing a complete lack of basic grasp of fundimental. Ok. Last go. The OMA of most airlines, let's exclude EK for a moment, forbids Flight Deck visits by pax AT ANY TIME. Sitty, that means, on the ground or in the air. ACCESS to the FLIGHT DECK will be addressed in other sections but, for example, in my last airline, where huge bullet proof , electronic sophistication meant that we needed to look at the question of "access" by loadsa peolple in different situations. So, ON THE GROUND we had a 'Locked door' and 'unlocked door' policy which meant that the door, once we were on the flight deck was NEVER open. Sitty, that does not mean that it was always CLOSED and LOCKED . Inconvenient to everyone. But, as Sitty is having great problems as he discusses Flight Deck Visits (BANNED) with his crew (Geeees, are you REALLY a Captain ).......Here is the Scenario, thanks to Prune telling us all how Pax friendly & Customer aware EK are.................;

Terrorist A says to Terrorist B " Look mate " (they are Ozzzies)," here is this fabbo pen I have invented. Now, once it gets past Security( not difficult), what you do is to ask for a Flight Deck Visit. Failing success by chaps like wingers who will happily get you on the flight deck BEFORE flight, COSY up to CC (whatever that means) and persistantly ask for a FD visit AFTER landing. 98% of EK good captains will say "YES" and love photos taken too. (well, 98% of the EK good pilots is probably 3% of the total ), B O R T........... the pen, (back to that) when mixed with Gin, ( that you will get loads of from your cosying up to CC), creates this fabbo incendiary device that, after landing, on your flight deck visit and studying photos of the A380 Flight Deck that Sitty provided us with, gives you great positioning opportunities. So, Terrorist B complies, gets his FD vist AFTER LANDING, in the SHUTDOWN PROCESS, places the pen somewhere strategic & poses with Sitty & his hotties.

Breaking news on CNN. BOOOOOOOOOOOM. A380 on the ramp, takes most of the aircraft, airbridge & lots of innocent fellas (is that OZ or Kiwi ?).

Pprune Aircrash investigaters in overdrive studying footage, at least "one hundred times" in order to establish cause..........................Oh dear. I'm off to the pub.

Can we hear from some real EK pilots to tell me that I fell for the troll, again, and not be so fast in removing me & my family from potential EK staff Travel. All sounds very scary to me but then, it appears, I am being foolishly parenoid ! Here it goes again children,...BOOOOOOOOOM !

Last edited by Landflap; 17th Jan 2013 at 17:27.