PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emir Airlines
Thread: Emir Airlines
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2013, 14:13
Feel in Sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see some cool pilots left their excellent running airlines and joined just started one somewhere in 3rd world and unhappy for being paid…even with delay, as everything in KSA. Probably you had wrong expectations about KSA but I am sure you faced things go slowed down there. Do not they? Have you ever explored aviation development process? It is true that Emir has no aircraft operating yet. Do you splash around because of that?

Just FYI everything starts from being on paper first. Seems you can predict the future and identify potentially successful companies but I doubt. Just a short (free) excursion in aviation history from wiki:

American Airlines ( had 605 aircraft) –ceased in 2012
Spain Air (*29*) --- ceased in 2012
Malev (*22*) -- ceased operation in 2012
Cimber Sterling (*19*) – ceased in 2012
Wind Jet (*12*) - ceased in 2012
King Fisher (*11*) – ceased in 2012

I feel you have become grey now (joke). My dearest colleagues, for airline management one needs proper people, if a guy is unable to arrange visas let him clean the office maybe he is the best in that it is not only about Emir. Sometimes, building up means re-building (just example) as Qatar had done. Source: Wikipedia. “it was re-launched in 1997, under a new management team”.
No one protected but just be patient until the spring and we will share our feelings about that. Emir has not started yet. Just wish me good luck is it so hard?
Peace be upon you, mates.