PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Millionaire helicopter pilots to ferry emergency services...
Old 16th Jan 2013, 11:17
Thomas coupling

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Devil

SilsoeSid, I think One35 was being kind with his post about showing the complexities of flying an emergency services helicopter. But as you have reminded all the wannabees - it is far from simple. Don't hold your breath guys, these wannabees mean business!
ChopJock - your responses are beyond cretinous. Surely you are doing this for a laugh / to get a response? Another mind numbing post from what I can only assume is a stooge. Who are you really???

PaNews - I didn't "out" you, the previous post put your name up in neon lights!!
A reminder - you are the owner and editor of PANews: police aviation news. Why is there a yellow SeaKing on your front page?
Secondly - your getting soft in your old age. As an ex cop yourself, how would you feel if a do-gooder decided he/she could form their own police force without training or experience, because they could afford to do it
? They could buy a fleet of cars and respond on certain occasions to 'assist' with a car pursuit or bank robbery perhaps? It's not about their talent (they might hire ex rallye drivers!), it's not about their equipment. It's the fact they genuinely think they can do this without any research.