PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 16th Jan 2013, 10:27
checkthisout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If this is the reality, QR can go look for its pilots somewhere else. It could have been a great thing. I am too waiting since a long time. But if they make me wait for another year - they can kiss me goodbye.

As many wrote already - youre always only as good as your last flight. Everybody knows that someone can have a bad day. No problem, security goes first, go around. Not in this company. There is no forward planning, there is inequality amongst different nationalities within scheduling and payment, there are random terminations and no unions. Cabin Crews are reporting each others like crazy to get promoted faster or to get their head out of the guillutine. Cabin Seniors have more to say than most Flight Deck Crew, as they threaten to report if they have a bad day.

Of course it is not always like that. There are nice colleagues and happy people as well. Some of the stuff I am willing to accept.

To be honest, I wouldve come for the ME experience and the money, and pay my debt with hard work. But I wont make a fool out of myself just because they like me to do that. And I am not wasting good time of my life to be their puppet.

Lets see end of February.