PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I wonder...?
Thread: I wonder...?
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2013, 04:54
Creampuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And so on….

There’s a 100 foot difference between the altimeter readings, despite them having the same QNH settings. Did that happen after landing, Sir?

Gosh that fuel selector placard is hard to read, Sir. Could you show me the ‘off’ position? Hmmmm, you seem to be having some difficulty in getting that selector to move, Sir.

I see your VHF is set to the CTAF that applied here until the first of this month. That might account for no one having heard any call from you inbound or in the circuit. Did you check NOTAMS for this aerodrome before or during your flight, Sir?

Could you show me the VTC you are carrying for this area? No Sir, your Ipad doesn’t count. And from the colour of the label on that paper one, I can see from here that it’s out of date.

You joined a left downwind and conducted a left hand circuit. Can you remind me what ERSA says about the circuit direction here, Sir?

I see your medical certificate includes a condition requiring vision correction. Please show me your spare pair of glasses, Sir.

And what’s this, Sir? Your logbook indicates you flew this aircraft yesterday. You entered 3.5 hours in command, yet the MR records only 1.5 hours TIS.

And so on...

Last edited by Creampuff; 16th Jan 2013 at 04:56.