PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F15 Court Martial (Merged thread)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2003, 22:44
milatco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F15 Court Martial

Fully agree with the sentiments of MATOMAN. I am in my 25th year as a mil ATCO although now very much desk-bound. By taking this to CM the DLS is putting a decent honest individual through the mill unnecessarily. How many ATCOs out there can honestly say they have never made a mistake?? - none!

This CM is hardly improving the morale of controllers throughout the RAF who try their hardest to provide a safe and flexible air traffic service to civil and military jets in Class G - a difficult and thankless task at the best of times. If I was still controlling I would certainly never even contemplate bending the rules now - it is not worth it.

Spot - apologies for not getting on PPrune earlier - I'm only 50% computer literate! My thoughts are with you as are those of my colleagues, many of whom have had the pleasure of working with you over the years. Thanks for making the ARTS Course relatively bearable back in late 89 - you had much better instructional technique than the instructor in a skirt!

Mickydrip - thanks for the sitreps

Regards

milatco