PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker 4000, Challenger 300 or Falcon 50EX?
Old 15th Jan 2013, 01:59
Rcaf914

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TR- Clearly you are a god among us mere mortals. I can't even begin to imagine what it is like to fly or work with/for you. Great CRM in your cockpit I'm sure.

Maybe I can paraphrase the original thought of this thread, before you descended into d##k measuring. The question was, what would you recommend? A Camry, an Accord or an Altima? You suggest a Cadillac Escalade. Clearly you understand the question even better than the original poster. Yet you continue to push your view. Yup, an Escalade is a heck of a vehicle, just not in the same class.

And while I'm at it...why can't a fellow aviator ask for opinions from his peers about this? Do you believe he will tell his boss "we should buy a xxxx" because he read it on PPRUNE? He just wants some operator perspective. Something a seller or manufacturer might omit.

And yes experience does count. There's a reason everybody references years in a position and total flying time when looking (and paying) for quality. It's not the only thing...attitude should count.