PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Falklands War Brewing
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2013, 22:52
keesje

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by keesje
Many aiirline fly to Teheran too. Doesn't mean their governments support Iran..
keesje, it probably does
BA flew to Teheran until October and probably start again if traffic pics up again.

British Airways' Speedbird Club: Suspension of bmi route from London Heathrow to Tehran

No you have to fly with Lufthansa, KLM, Alitalia, Turkish.. it probably does not mean all those countries are all Iran supporters.

My question was why do you support Argentina's claim to the Falklands despite the islanders expressing their wish to stay British but then claim that Venezuela would have no claim to Aruba despite them being much closer to the mainland
Rob
Oops, I think we fell for the good old "either with us or against us" thinking that send us all into Iraq. They weren't with us.. Libya was with us, but that's a different story.

Venezuela has little ambitions towards the Antilles, but we would be happy to discuss with them in the UN!

I'm just pointing out the holy right on self determination for the Falklanders are totally clear and fully supported. In the UK.

Big friends around the world feel differently, like what the h.ll are you doing holding sheep and Typhoons on the other side of the Ocean.. And what's the deal about this Queen Elizabeth Land? Grabbing?

So maybe take aim at the US, Brazil and Chile first.

An unwelcome political reality. Better ignore and talk about Typhoons and Harriers?

Last edited by keesje; 14th Jan 2013 at 22:56.