PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cx cadet
Thread: Cx cadet
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2013, 17:24
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You said you're a law graduate,with a Masters degree right?according to your posts, should I assume you went straight from school to higher education,and you've never worked before??because for you to say that "I never heard of anyone getting a rejection before even given a chance of interview...",It sounds like this is the case.

People get rejections letters before interviews all the time and in many different sectors not only aviation.There's a reason why the application process is set up in the first place...this is common sense dude,you want to be a pilot so you'll need to start thinking "outside the box".
If there are 10 slots,with 1000 applications, with the intention to narrow it down to interview the 100 best applicants,and your CV/cover letter or application form wasn't strong enough to make it into the top 100,you wont be called...
I just can't believe we are explaining this to a Master's degree graduate....

So,like it was said before,take the "humility" pill,start the application/CV from scratch,and get someone to cross check it before submitting.With higher education I don't see why you should re-do A levels being a post-grad,the whole point of the degree was to show your commitment and overall intelligence.Search the forums and get some ideas as to what to do next.

Last edited by Anunaki; 14th Jan 2013 at 17:27.