PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Millionaire helicopter pilots to ferry emergency services...
Old 14th Jan 2013, 17:08
Pittsextra

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
The difference being that the Cumbria thread highlighted that if someone had said something to Mark way before that night, things might have been different.
You don't think someone should have had had a word with Fornassi to attempt things turning out differently? Or perhaps he couldn't have had an ego because he wasn't a millionaire or was flying a company aircraft?

Personally I'd say this mil pilot was the biggest ego I've ever read about.

Hopefully JP is reading this and when for example a 'marginal weather' or 'late in the day' callout comes along, he doesn't make any wrong decisions.
Yes maybe and very noble for everyone to try and assist - although perhaps that message might be better imparted?

Look I don't care about this emergency service privateer hero, headline grabber. I'm just highlighting the reality which is there are very many here that love to put the boot in to what they see as easy targets. When it comes to more obvious professionals the silence is deafening.