PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2013, 09:37
Martijn123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Unluckywannabe

I will probably also attend day 2. As far as I understood we can call back after March 1st to make an appointment for the missing parts of the normal skills assessment: which will be: group exercises, interview, flight simulator assessment and the questions about personality from COMPAS which you didn't have to complete at day 1. Actually doubting now that that was part of the assessment, to see which student will do more than instructed, could that be the case???

As we can call back after March 1 2013, all invited to day 2 will probably have already done theirs. As OAA is, as I believe, starting next week with day 2 assessment. In March should be final stage with BA recruitment centre at Cranebank (or another place someone mentioned they moved).

I was actually quite surprised of my fellow candidates that knew little about the programme, they were discussing financing, if you had to pay interest for the loan. If you received a yes from BA, when courses will start. All that was clearly written at the BA FPP website...