PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 11th Jan 2013, 23:05
wjc12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They only did a 1 on 1 with me at my first AD, my Second AD was simply that problem solving activity, the interview when for like 20mins max and it was simply that activity we had to do. When we were finished they just said "thanks we will be in contact with you if you are succesfull"
They wanted to see how each individual was in a team excersise. Use initiative if you have a similar activity, they want to see enthusiasm and people who arnt shy or reserved to say something. all in all it actualy alot of fun.

The hearing test is a beep test with headphones, as long as your hearing in a general range it should be alright, im bad with high frequency also. I nearly failed my eye test but they re examined it and i was fine

You need to take your shirt and socks off for the physical, they check your abdomin and ask if you have any pain in any areas, they do a few bending excersies and balance excersises. Very minor stuff, simple.

It was about 2 weeks between my 1st & 2nd AD, in-between them i did my online test. The long wait is usually when you make it past the 2nd AD - Medical.. Once they call you for your medical your pretty much in.

Online test isnt general knowledge, theirs riddles and logic questions