PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Millionaire helicopter pilots to ferry emergency services...
Old 11th Jan 2013, 09:48
Thomas coupling

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
More is More, methinks...........................for superman.

My next door neighbour (about 1/2 mile from me) owns 1000 acres of prime agricultural land and lives in a Grade I stately home which has been in his family for 400 years. He drives around in a Peugeout 306 ('52 model). He is on every conceivable charity and conservation programme and he keeps a very low profile indeed.
A colleague of mine owns a polo school in Surrey. He owns an AS355, A109S and an S76. He is an aristocrat with family ties to royalty. He is an exceptionally pleasant guy who keeps himself to himself and gets on with his patronages.

Yet, for some reason we have a guy here who is crying out for attention. He has devoted an entire web site to himself and what he gets up to for atleast the last 12 years+
Narcissism in motion.

Interestingly on the intro page he declares his love for the environment, yet flies everywhere in his kerosene burner, skies behind his petrol burner and builds concrete houses in prime english countryside?
He also states he is a commercial pilot......eerm, has he got a CPL?

[He missed off the bit where he is also a jedi KNIGHT].