PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Directfly UK / Paul Crowther?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2013, 09:11
Tequilaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Closure

In the interest of feeling I was actually posting something of relevance and pertinent to some of the many people short changed in one way or another through the debacles of Plane Chartering and Club328 and subsequently being lambasted I am a little bored of having to defend what I did.

Flynowpaylater - I would imagine some more egotistical would throw their toys out of the pram based on your critique however it gave me a smile this morning, a well needed one. I have no need to defend myself nor my acumen as persons that know me will attest.

My statements are far from broad and are summarisation off the extremely well documented events on this thread and others. I understand how turnaround companies work and it was actually for manipulation of this process the original issues with 328 came to bear.

I would hardly say my comment was poisonous based on simply this case and maybe it was based on other matters of which I had not alluded to? It does however have to be stated that for 'giving it a go' based on operating a little, low spec charter fleet and taking on a larger firm carrying a bank balance of -£80m before even looking at a balance sheet smacks of stupidity no matter how blue sky the thinking? And you question my knowledge of business!

PACE - Fair point. Understood. Think we may have been commenting on different planes and understand the point you are making.

I trust I have made my point and intention clear without going as far as to insult anyones intelligence unlike others. I am entitled to my opinion and have like I said only stated fact and reference very well documented posts.