PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hi-vis vests to be required at YPJT from 21 January.
Old 11th Jan 2013, 08:56
Like This - Do That

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't possibly wear one of those high-vis vests.....mere mortals will be unable to admire all my bling!
TQ, man I know .... vest covers up my rank slide and the RAAFie loadies call me "mate" until they hear my diggers call me "Boss" Quelle horreur!!!!!

YPJT, that's a really interesting point you bring up, and risks a bit of thread drift ... MLW 2-9-2 (soon to be replaced by a new pam) contains all the needful for running a gazetted live fire practice. Indeed, CATC state unequivocally that range instructions and risk analyses are NOT NEEDED for gazetted live fire practices. That is what 2-9-2 is for .... but no CO accepts that and like lemmings we slave away cut'n ' n ' past'n old instructions and redoing old RAS's to produce an instruction for the CO to sign IOT run a simple F88 LF6.

We subbies have more important things to do with our time, like mornos, pay week raffles, agitating / lobbying to get on the next rotation of Op WHATEVER ....